Compare Top Health Care Careers and Salaries
Top health care careers are compared side by side.
Medical Billing / Coding Specialist
|Median Annual Salary||$34,160|
|Job Growth||22% through 2022, faster than average|
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' 2014-15 Occupational Outlook Handbook; Medical Records and Health Information Technicians.
Health Information Manager
|Median Annual Salary||$29,730|
|Job Growth||27% through 2022, much faster than average|
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' 2014-15 Occupational Outlook Handbook, Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologist or Technician.
Medical Lab Technician
Medical Office Manager
*The salary information listed is based on a national average, unless noted. Actual salaries may vary greatly based on specialization within the field, location, years of experience and a variety of other factors. National long-term projections of employment growth may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions, and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Read Health Care Articles
- Learn How to Become a Physician Assistant
- Duties of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- LPN Training and Careers
- Certified Nursing Assistant Career Overview
- Healthcare Careers and Salaries at a Glance
- See if an Optician Career is for You
- Compare Top Healthcare Careers
- All About the CNA Certification Practice Test
- Learn About Health Care Grants for School
- Financial Aid for Health School Overview
- Scholarships for Healthcare Students
- Why an Accredited Healthcare School Matters
- 5 Healthcare Careers That Make a Difference
- How to State a Home Healthcare Business
- East Meets West in Alternative Medicine Careers